LokProgrammer Software 4.1.3. online
From now on the brand-new LokProgrammer Software 4.3.1 is available for download. Beside bug fixing and several improvements this version will for the first time support the LokPilot micro V4.0.
Furthermore this new version allows you to use all LokSound V3.5 sound projects via "File" - "Import decoder project..." for the new LokSound V4.0 and LokSound micro V4.0 decoder. The LokProgrammer software modifies the files for the new decoders.
Important: To make the conversion work properly, open the source file with the LokProgrammer Software 2.7.9. and save it as new file. Please thereby check if the sound files are longer than 65mS - this is the minimum length for the new decoders.
On behalf of completeness, here are the release notes:
- New features:
* Import of LokSound V3.x files
* Supports LokPilot micro V4.0 and LokPilot micro V4.0 DCC
* At start of program an assitant will appear as in version 2.x.x.
* The lanuage of the program can be selected by the user him/herself
* Decoder type of the project can be changed
* Incorrect values in the speed table would have triggered an exception
* Typing errors among driving characteristics have been correct
* A query will appear before the firmware update standard values will be reset
* File name has not been updated while saving